UPDATED FEBRUARY 9th.
During the fall semester of 2020, Berghs was able to welcome students into the building that had been covid-19 adjusted according to the authorities’ recommendations. The latest recommendations and restrictions to minimise the spread of covid-19 have led us to further adjust our policies.
Lessons and gatherings are run online through our digital learning platform Canvas and through the video tool Zoom. We are able to share text and video materials, have live lessons, work in collaborative projects, etc. in accordance with our pedagogy.
Berghs School of Communication has a great responsibility to ensure that all courses and lessons are conducted in a safe manner but also has possibilities to make temporary adjustments or changes in order to ensure that the educational situation works well.
During the spring semester of 2021 we are able to allow students to work in our space on a restricted schedule of a specific amount of students per day.
Berghs School of Communication, which can now be found at a new address, Bobergsgatan 48, has the following adjusted routines to minimise the spread of covid-19:
- We have designed a safe classroom environment with more distance between students
- We have adjusted the schedule when students can access the building
- We have replaced large gatherings with webinars and online teaching
- We have enabled for online participation for teachers and students to participate in lessons if they are experiencing any symptoms
- We have added increased cleaning throughout the building and in the café
- We have added more onsite communication and guidelines around safety and hygiene
- We have implemented a “no touch policy” when we greet one another onsite
Berghs’ management is following the covid-19 situation daily and will, if needed, quickly change our guidelines to include changes such as moving all programs entirely online or opening up for all instruction onsite.