Berghs Advanced Scholarship
- 2 scholarships awarded
- Simple application process.
- A structured communications education
This scholarship encourages applications from individuals who do not have a formal education within the fields of communication, advertising, or design but have come to Berghs Advanced in other ways.
The scholarship significantly reduces the tuition fee of the Advanced portfolio courses and eases the journey of domestic and international students who wish to invest in a future in communications.
This scholarship is for people with:
- An education in an area other than communication, or,
- Industry experience outside of the communication industry
2 x scholarships worth 15,000 SEK (excluding Swedish VAT) to be used towards the tuition fee for one of the Advanced portfolio courses.
Regular tuition fee for the Advanced portfolio courses:
- 47,500 SEK excluding VAT, 59,375 including VAT
Tuition fee with Scholarship:
- 32,500 SEK excluding VAT, 40,625 SEK including VAT
The scholarship is awarded to a maximum of two students who successfully enrol in the program and who file a compelling Scholarship Application Letter explaining their journey and their motivation for pursuing one of the Berghs Advanced portfolio courses.
The scholarship is awarded to students who successfully enrol in the program and who file a compelling Scholarship Applications Letter explaining their journey and their motivation towards the course.
- Apply to any of the Advanced Portfolio Courses by the deadline listed on the course page.
- Include a specific “Scholarship Application Letter” in addition to your personal letter.
- In your “Scholarship Application Letter”, tell us about yourself, why you deserve the scholarship, and what difference it can make to your journey.
- We like to read a personal story, be open and honest. Feel free to add pictures, links, videos, or anything else you like to your “Scholarship Application Letter”.
- After the application deadlines, all Scholarship Applications will be reviewed by the Program Director and by two members of Berghs staff. (Jury)
- If you are awarded the scholarship, you will be notified and you will have to accept your seat in the program and the scholarship together.
- If you are awarded the scholarship, your tuition fee will be reduced accordingly.
- Note that the tuition fee invoiced, even if reduced by the scholarship, must be paid before the course starts.
- You must submit a complete and compelling application to any of the Advanced Portfolio Course, including the scholarship letter, by the deadlines listed on the course pages.
- Late applications are allowed but they are not considered for scholarships.
- In order to receive the scholarship, you must accept your seat in the program
- If you are offered a seat in the program and you decline, you automatically decline the scholarship too.
- Your scholarship letter must be clearly designated when you submit your application (i.e., name your file ‘Scholarship Application Letter’).
- You must hold – or be eligible to apply for- a relevant study visa to study in Sweden (if applicable).
- If you are awarded a scholarship, but are later found not to fulfil one or more of the eligibility criteria listed above, your scholarship will be automatically transferred to the next possible candidate.