- 1619 An audio series on how slavery has transformed America by the New York Times
- Code Switch by NPR
- Intersectionality Matters! from The African American Policy Forum
- Activist Angela Davis talks to Southbank Centre’s Artistic Director Jude Kelly CBE about women, race and class
- TED Talk: The danger of a single story by Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- How to be an antiracist - a conversation at the 2019 Aspen Ideas Festival
- Privilege/class/social class explained in a $100 race
- Why I’m No Longer Talking To White People About Race by Reni Eddo-Lodge
- White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo
- How To Be Antiracist by Ibram X. Kendi
- Brit(ish) by Afua Hirsch
- Black and British: A Forgotten History by David Olusoga
- The Good Immigrant, edited by Nikesh Shukla
- I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings by Maya Angelou
- Just Mercy by Bryan Stevenson
Articles & resources:
- White Privilege: Unpacking the Invisible Knapsack by Peggy McIntosh
- Transform Allyship into Action: A Toolkit for Non-Black People (via Social Justice in Medicine Coalition at USC’s Instagram)
- Is inclusion transforming the advertising sector?
- Resource bank by Black Lives Matter
- Black Lives Matter: Anti-racism resources for the photography industry Written by British Journal of Photography
- The Other Diversity Dividend from Harvard Business Review
- How the Best Bosses Interrupt Bias on Their Teams from Harvard Business Review
- Despite 25 Years Of Ad Growth, Diversity Remains A Challenge
- If ‘Black Lives Matter’ to brands, where are your black board members? from Marketing Week
Inclusion - from insight to action!
Over the past couple of weeks, the Black Lives Matter movement gained global momentum as a response to the death of George Floyd.
Berghs top ranking in One Show
This year, ''The Young Ones'' announced their list of winners, including including twenty awarded projects by Berghs students.
Are you sending newsletters or spam?
The statistics on email marketing are a sad story.