This year’s company is an exciting mix of companies – from startups, retailers, consultants, and industrial and advocacy companies – across B2C and B2B. They have a common need: to conceptualize, package and position their brands more effectively. And also, the need to move from raising awareness to increased engagement on social media.
This years’ client and their challenge:
- ATG: Increase commitment and attract more people to trotting games.
Supervisor: Carl-Johan Mölstad, World Domination Inc.
- Blocket: increase knowledge and commitment to the climate benefits of the service.
Supervisor: Jonathan Hise Kaldma, Tiger & Kiwi.
- Cosmetech Holding: identity and profiling a new global concept.
Supervisors: Sofia Kacim, Kacim Comm.
- Defunc: A new brand platform with lifestyle-oriented communication.
Supervisor: Johanna Karlsson, Pearly Jo.
- Klarna: Position the brand in the US as the ultimate shopping experience.
Supervisor: Lisa Walder, Maniola Studios.
- Kunskapsskolan: Develop the brand and strengthen communication.
Supervisor: Åsa Marklund, Emakina DBG.
- Lantbrukarnas Riksförbund: Encourage younger peole to eat locally produced food.
Supervisor: Ludvig Olsson, Trickle.
- Lead 4 Change: Position and raise awareness for a leading leadership company.
Supervisor: Rosie Kropp, Lavandel.
- Plant Vision: Raise awareness of Life Science services.
Supervisor: Karl Kardemark, Valtech.
- Sandvik: Develop a communication platform to attract next-generation talent.
Supervisor: Leo Holte, Klarna.
- SFAB: Create a new communication plan and brand positioning.
Supervisor: Nicole Kavander, All of us.
- Sinch: Disrupt the industry through product design and packaging.
Supervisor: Robin Cedvin, Independent Art Director & Creative.
- Speed Services: Broaden the appeal and expand the audience.
Supervisor: Johanna Johansson, Ingo.
- Spelfriheten: Communicate to gambling addicts in a supportive way.
Supervisor: Sedir Ajeenah, 29K.
- Swedish Diabetes Association: Fundraising strategies that strengthen their leadership position.
Supervisor: Lamin Sonko, Majority.
- Starstable: Identify and engage new players in and out of Sweden.
Supervisor: Frida Norfors, Conversionista.
- Södra Årefjällen Tourism Economic Association: Develop and communicate an upgraded mountain experience.
Supervisor: Roshanak Fatahian, Volontaire.
- Techbuddy: Launch a brand new buddy platform.
Supervisor: Jakob Jansson, Mentor Sweden.
- TV4: Broaden and refine communication with B2B partners.
Supervisor: Rickard Willard, KIND co Labs.
- Visit Sweden: Package and communicate their “the digital meal press journey”.
Supervisor: Sophia Wood, Studio SW.
- Wella Professionals: Positioning as the obvious choice in the hair-colour category.
Supervisor: Hanna Axelryd, Peak Performance.
- Widerlöv & Co: Strengthen the brand through geographical expansion.
Supervisor: Sevgi Camuz, Qliro.
Bergh’s degree projects occur during April and May every year, with companies gaining access to a uniquely potent mix of tomorrow’s communicators. Each group includes about seven students from the school’s various programs: Strategic Communication, Public Relations, Art Direction, Copywriting, Communication Design, Digital Design & Strategy, Growth Marketing, and Production Management.
Check out the cases from 2020: https://yesandfestival.com/graduation-project/
This intense 15-week course is laser-focused on getting you the portfolio that you need to get where you want to go. If you’re a future Art Director, Copywriter, or Brand Strategist, it’s the ultimate way to get you ready for the real world. You’ll work collaboratively to develop innovative works - both real and fictive - that feed directly into your portfolio.